- Dual AMP regulators
- 400cc aluminum air cylinder
- Superior STX Barrel
- Plenum volume: 89cc
- Max. fill pressure: 232 BAR/3,365 PSI
- Max. shots per fill: 160 (.22), 100 (.25), 55 (.30)
- Max. energy*:67 FPE (.22), 79 FPE (.25), 107 FPE (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 18 rounds (.22), 16 rounds (.25), 13 rounds (.30)
- Adjustable match trigger
- Picatinny optics rail with 20 MOA tilt
- 3 Picatinny accessory rails
- Textured FX AR-style grip
- Dual manometers (reg. and cylinder)
- Foster quick-disconnect fill port
- Uses standard side-shot magazines
- 1/2″ UNF threaded shroud
- Barrel length: 600mm (23.6″)
- Overall length: 31.75″
- Weight: 7.45 lbs.
- Includes one magazine
* – Max. energy recorded using the FX Maverick Slug Power Kit, sold separately.
The FX Maverick Compact Air Rifle is the newest entry in the FX lineup, and it again breaks the mold of what’s possible in an airgun. FX has designed this line of air rifles to excel when shooting all ammo, but particularly heavier slugs and pellets.
This Compact version is lighter and more maneuverable than the larger models of Mavericks, while still retaining the same advantages and revolutionary features.
The two most important innovations on this air rifle are the dual AMP regulators and the increased plenum size. Because the pressure is controlled in two steps, the dual regulators yield a low extreme spread, meaning that each shot is more consistent and velocities fall within a smaller range.
The 89cc power plenum is the largest ever included on an FX airgun, which translates to shots that are more powerful than ever.
The body of this airgun features a supremely functional tactical look and feel that furthers the goal of adjustability by allowing for modification with aftermarket parts, if desired. The Picatinny optics rail features a 20 MOA angle to enhance long-range shooting, and there are three Picatinny accessory rails for items such as bipods, lights, and lasers.
The performance of the new technology found on this air rifle is made possible by the same features that power other FX airguns, such as the rear power adjuster that allows for macro adjustments with 7 presets on the knob, and further refinement via the hex bolt in the 8th adjuster hole.
In addition, the air rifle includes other renowned features such as the Superior Smooth Twist X (STX) barrel and liner system, 2-stage adjustable trigger, dual manometers, and more.
For a highly-portable and light-weight airgun with famed adjustability and accuracy, get an FX Maverick Compact Air Rifle today at Pyramyd Air.